My Loves

My Loves

Friday, December 27, 2013

Back to reality

This blog will probably never be fancy with all sorts of gadgets...who has time for that? But it will be mine....simple. That is how I like things. Today, I reactivated my Facebook account, as soon as I did it...I wished I hadn't. It was so nice being away, but I guess it's time to get back in touch.

Today, I think I'm a little sad. Losing friends is never easy. In the past, I would go through all kinds of thoughts and questions. Today though, I am aware that life happens and I am so blessed to have three amazing kids to keep me distracted!

Speaking of those 3 kids, we are planning a fun New Year's Eve party with them. All of these fun traditions that bring us back to each other in the middle of a hectic world are the things I want my kids to remember most. They are what I remember most.

So while my thoughts were a bit sporadic, they are my own. And anyone who knows me well...knows  that this is typical. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment